Last Updated on February 22, 2022
After trying and testing a variety of frosting recipes over the years, this is my favorite. It takes about five minutes to make, tastes delicious, and can be stored in an airtight container for up to three days in the refrigerator or six months frozen. The perfect solution for last minute company or that tough holiday cookie baking job!
“how to make store bought chocolate frosting better” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer is simple: add cocoa powder and vanilla extract to the existing frosting ingredients.
The “how to make store bought frosting” is a process that can be done by anyone. It is a great way to improve the quality of canned frosting.
Watch This Video:
- how to make store-bought strawberry frosting better
- how to use betty crocker frosting
- how to make store bought cream cheese frosting better
- canned frosting ingredients
- how to make store-bought frosting less sweet