What should I write on a baby shower cake? If you still have a hard time deciding on baby shower cake inscriptions, then look no further. In that regard, whether you keep things a secret till the baby’s birthday. Or, when the gender is unknown, it is best to put gender-neutral cake sentiments.
Moreover, baby showers are all about the joy and excitement of welcoming a new baby into the world. Because of that, the cake will indeed be the focus of the celebration. That is why there must be meaningful wordings on a baby shower cake. In addition to that, baby shower cake inscriptions will interest everyone. Not only that but also with thoughtful and specific sayings, you are sure to make fun and loving memories.
Baby Shower Cake Inscriptions
It is indeed a wonderful moment for any family to have a baby shower. That is why the cake has to be delicious and gorgeous. Besides that, it is best to share a meaningful message. So with that, it is essential to have appropriate baby shower cake inscriptions.
Also, be it for a boy, girl, twins, triplets, or gender-neutral, everything must be perfect. That is why it would be ideal to choose cute wordings. Hence, select your preferred decorated cake.
Baby Shower Cake Sayings
The essential part of a baby shower cake is heartfelt sayings. Because of that, the parents will indeed appreciate the thought and effort in wishing their lovely new child. Besides, you can use these sayings as inspirations to write your own baby shower cake inscriptions.
For the most part, gender reveals party is when the loving parents let their families and friends know what the gender of the baby will be. In this regard, it is indeed plenty of fun. So with that, if you plan to have one, then these sayings are ideal for the cake.
- Girl or boy, a bundle of joy!
- Blue or pink, what do you think?
- Guns or glitter?
- Cupcake or stud muffin?
- Bowties or bows? Nobody knows!
- Little he or little she?
- Mom and dad are full of joy. Let’s welcome their new girl or boy!
- Heels or wheels?
- Little sister or little mister?
- Blue or pink. Hope your dreams come true.
Essentially, it would be best to celebrate a baby boy with these sweet and touching baby shower cake messages.
- It’s a boy!
- Little prince
- Oh boy!
- Mr. happy
- Our little man!
- Planes, trains, and Tonka toys. Thank the Lord for little boys!
- Prince charming
- King of the castle!
- Hip hip, hooray! A baby boy is on his way!
- Celebrate everyone. Here comes our son!
- Oh, joy, it’s a bouncing baby boy!
Everyone knows that girls are gorgeous angels from heaven. In this regard, welcome your cute little girl with cheerful and bright phrases. With the following several popular sayings for girls, you will indeed find the right one. Moreover, reveal to the future parents how happy you are with these shower cake sayings.
- It’s a girl!
- Little princess
- Little miss, sunshine!
- Princess pea
- Sugar and spice and everything nice.
- Little miss happy
- Daddy’s little girl!
- Pink Power
- Rule the world, precious little girl
- A tiny bundle to cuddle and kiss! Blessed by a cute little miss.
- Isn’t she cuddly as a cloud, gentle as the night? A baby girl is the sweetest delight!
Such a great blessing it is to have twins. So with that, celebrate the good news with these cake wording ideas.
- Twins are at stake. Let’s cut the cake!
- Two peas in a pod.
- Two’s company
- Twice the blessings, twice the fun!
- Peek-a-boo, times two!
- One, two, buckle your shoe. Twins are coming, so much to do!
- Everything double, here comes trouble!
- Twice as precious, twice as fun!
- Two by two, here they come. Having twins is so much fun!
- Twice the blessings, twice the fun. Two little miracles instead of one!
- Let the twins bake and just cut the cake!
- What, two buns in the oven? Wow! twice the lovin’
Baby Shower Cake Wording
You can surely use one of these faith cake wordings if the parents are religious.
- God’s most precious gift.
- Blessed child
- Delivered by God
- For this child, we have prayed.
- God bless baby & you!
- Children are gifts from God.
- Every perfect gift comes from above.
- Diapers and pins, the fun begins!
- Hoot, hoot. Here comes something cute!
- Hello baby!
- Rock-a-bye baby!
- Shower of happiness, showers of love!
- Welcome, little one.
- Ready or not, here I come!
- Our love for you keeps growing stronger. Hurry, we can’t wait much longer!
- Pitter-patter little feet, baby, make our life complete.
- Labor day
- Peek-a-boo! We can’t wait to see you!
- Hurray! A miracle is on the way!
- Coming soon! A parcel of happiness!
- Hey sweetheart, please come fast!
- The apple of mummy’s eye, arriving soon from the sky
- In all the world, chosen to be ours
- Love makes a family
- God found us you
- We found our missing piece
- Joined by love
- Family ever after
- Tripple trouble
- Three’s company
- A trio of trouble
Baby Shower Sayings To Match Your Theme
- Up, up and away!
- Love you, to Neverland and back.
- Player 3 loading.
- Little rocker
- She’s ready to pop.
- Guess who is almost due?
- Ships ahoy! It’s a boy!
- Rub-a-dub-dub, baby to love.
- Welcome to the circus, little peanut.
Tips and Tricks For What To Write On Baby Shower Cake
It is best to keep it short. Because of that, the main reason is that longer cake wordings appear a bit unusual. Likewise, cake wordings have to be smaller to fit. At the same time, it will be harder to read. So a concise message on your baby shower cake is ideal.
Furthermore, if the baby shower has a theme, it is best to match them with the cake wordings. In addition to that, maintain the designs and colors as complimentary as you can. Besides that, ensure that the message fits the theme as much as possible.
Additionally, make sure you do make the cake sayings appropriate. Likewise, never make it offensive. In addition to that, avoid mentioning God if the parents are not religious. Also, always ensure that the funny wordings are appropriate for everyone at the baby shower. Because of this, it is best to know their sense of humor. In that regard, you can base your decision on that.