Last Updated on January 21, 2023
What should I write on a baby shower cake? If you still have a hard time deciding on baby shower cake sayings, then look no further. When you keep things a secret till the baby's birth, or when the gender is unknown, it is best to put gender-neutral cake sentiments.
Baby showers are all about the joy and excitement of welcoming a new baby into the world. Because of that, the cake will indeed be the focus of the celebration. That is why there must be meaningful words on a baby shower cake. In addition to that, baby shower cake inscriptions will interest everyone. Not only that but with thoughtful and specific sayings, you are sure to make fun and loving memories. Let's take a look at the best baby shower cake sayings.
Baby Shower Cake Inscriptions
It is indeed a wonderful moment for any family to have a baby shower. That is why the cake has to be delicious and gorgeous. As well as that, it is best to share a meaningful message. So with that, it is essential to have appropriate baby shower cake inscriptions.
Also, be it for a boy, girl, twins, triplets, or gender-neutral; everything must be perfect. That is why it would be ideal to choose cute wording. First, select your preferred decorated cake.
Baby Shower Cake Sayings
The essential part of a baby shower cake is heartfelt sayings. Because of that, the parents will indeed appreciate the thought and effort in celebrating their lovely new child. You can use these sayings as inspirations to write your own baby shower cake sayings.
For the most part, gender reveal parties are when loving parents let their families and friends know what the gender of the baby will be. In this regard, it is indeed plenty of fun. So with that, if you plan to have one, then these sayings are ideal for the cake.
- Girl or boy, a bundle of joy!
- Blue or pink, what do you think?
- Guns or glitter?
- Cupcake or stud muffin?
- Bowties or bows? Nobody knows!
- Little he or little she?
- Mom and dad are full of joy. Let's welcome their new girl or boy!
- Heels or wheels?
- Little sister or little mister?
- Blue or pink. Hope your dreams come true.
It would be best to celebrate a baby boy with these sweet and touching baby shower cake messages.
- It's a boy!
- Little prince
- Oh boy!
- Mr. Happy
- Our little man!
- Planes, trains, and Tonka toys. Thank the Lord for little boys!
- Prince charming
- King of the castle!
- Hip hip, hooray! A baby boy is on his way!
- Celebrate everyone. Here comes our son!
- Oh, joy, it's a bouncing baby boy!
Everyone knows that girls are gorgeous angels from heaven. In this regard, welcome your cute little girl with cheerful and bright phrases. With the following several popular sayings for girls, you will indeed find the right one.
- It's a girl!
- Little Princess
- Little miss, sunshine!
- Princess pea
- Sugar and spice and everything nice.
- Little miss happy
- Daddy's little girl!
- Pink Power
- Rule the world, precious little girl
- A tiny bundle to cuddle and kiss! Blessed by a cute little miss.
- Isn't she cuddly as a cloud, gentle as the night? A baby girl is the sweetest delight!
Such a great blessing it is to have twins. So with that, celebrate the good news with these cake wording ideas.
- Twins are at stake. Let's cut the cake!
- Two peas in a pod.
- Two's company
- Twice the blessings, twice the fun!
- Peek-a-boo, times two!
- One, two, buckle your shoe. Twins are coming, so much to do!
- Everything double, here comes trouble!
- Twice as precious, twice as fun!
- Two by two, here they come. Having twins is so much fun!
- Twice the blessings, twice the fun. Two little miracles instead of one!
- Let the twins bake and just cut the cake!
- What, two buns in the oven? Wow! twice the loving!
Baby Shower Cake Wording
You can use one of these faith cake wordings if the parents are religious.
- God's most precious gift.
- Blessed child
- Delivered by God
- For this child, we have prayed.
- God bless baby & you!
- Children are gifts from God.
- Every perfect gift comes from above.
- Diapers and pins, the fun begins!
- Hoot, hoot. Here comes something cute!
- Hello baby!
- Rock-a-bye baby!
- Shower of happiness, showers of love!
- Welcome, little one.
- Ready or not, here I come!
- Our love for you keeps growing stronger. Hurry, we can't wait much longer!
- Pitter-patter little feet, baby, make our life complete.
- Labor day
- Peek-a-boo! We can't wait to see you!
- Hurray! A miracle is on the way!
- Coming soon! A parcel of happiness!
- Hey sweetheart, please come fast!
- The apple of mummy's eye, arriving soon from the sky
- In all the world, chosen to be ours
- Love makes a family
- God found us you
- We found our missing piece
- Joined by love
- Family ever after
- Triple trouble
- Three's company
- A trio of trouble
Baby Shower Sayings to Match Your Theme
- Up, up and away!
- Love you, to Neverland and back.
- Player 3 is loading.
- Little rocker
- She's ready to pop.
- Guess who is almost due?
- Ships ahoy! It's a boy!
- Rub-a-dub-dub, baby to love.
- Welcome to the circus, little peanut.
Tips and Tricks: What To Write On Baby Shower Cake
It is best to keep it short. The main reason is that longer cake wordings appear a bit unusual. Likewise, cake wordings have to be smaller to fit. At the same time, it will be harder to read. So a concise message on your baby shower cake is ideal.
Furthermore, if the baby shower has a theme, it is best to match them with the cake wording. In addition to that, maintain the designs and colors as complimentary as you can. Try to ensure that the message fits the theme as much as possible.
Additionally, make sure you make the cake sayings appropriate. Likewise, never make it offensive. In addition to that, avoid mentioning God if the parents are not religious. Also, always ensure that the funny wordings are appropriate for everyone at the baby shower. Because of this, it is best to know their sense of humor. You can then base your decision on that.
More Ideas if the Gender is Unknown
Some of the time, the gender will be unknown, or the parents may be keeping it a surprise. For this reason, you may want some more ideas if the gender is not known. Here are some of my favorite options:
- Pink or blue, can’t wait to hold you
- Pink or blue, our dream come true
- Are you ready? I am coming soon, mommy!
- Prince or princess? It’s still suspense.
- Tiny face, and shining eyes, we await a beautiful surprise.
- All the best! Enjoy the adventure and forget the rest.
- Here’s to celebrating endless joys and sleepless nights.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, and the baby will be cute, just like you.
- Let’s celebrate and have fun welcoming the little one.
- Pave the way, everyone! Here I come.
Cake Decorations for Baby Showers
When it comes to decorating your baby shower cake, you may be wondering what kind of decorations to use. While there's a huge selection to choose from, here are some of my top picks:
- Pearl sugar sprinkles. They come in a range of colors: pink, blue, and gender neutral (such as green, yellow, etc.), so can be used to make any cake shine.
- Embossing stamps. These are great for cupcakes. Simply stamp the design into fondant and add it on top of your cupcakes. They usually come in a range of sayings, such as: "he or she?", "it's a boy", "it's a girl" etc.
- Rocking horse. Whether cupcakes or a large cake, a sugar rocking horse topper is super cute and ideal for any gender.
- Baby Bottles. Another favorite is baby bottles. Works for all babies, and is the perfect way to celebrate your new arrival.
- Flowers. Sugar flowers are perfect for decorating a cake. You can make your own, or buy them pre-made from cake decorating stores, and some grocery stores.
- Sprinkles. Nothing says children like sprinkles. Simple, but fun. Plus they're not expensive, and easy to find.
What to Use to Write on a Cake: Baby Shower Cake Sayings
When writing one of the sayings onto your cake, you may be wondering what the best option to use is. The truth is, you can use a range of options: such as royal icing, buttercream, chocolate, or gels. Each one works well but will require some practice. It's important to use a piping bag for the best results, as this gives you the most control when writing.
If using buttercream, be sure to place it in the fridge to chill beforehand. This will help to firm the buttercream, which then makes it easier to work with. If using chocolate, this is an ideal option if you're just starting with writing on cakes; as you can practice again and again by simply wiping off and remelting.
I hope this post has helped you to become more familiar with baby shower cake sayings. Whether a girl or boy, twins or triplets, there's always the perfect phrase to welcome your little one(s) into the world with your loved ones. Do you have any other baby shower cake sayings? Or any tips and tricks when it comes to making baby shower cakes? If so, please feel free to let me know in the comments below. Sharing is caring!
Zarah is an experienced pastry chef whose creations have delighted countless customers. With a passion for baking, Zarah has developed a unique style that combines classic techniques with modern flavors. Her desserts are consistently crafted with the finest ingredients, and her attention to detail is evident in the stunning and delectable results. Zarah has a wealth of experience in the pastry kitchen, and loves to share her knowledge with others. Whether it is teaching a class or creating a custom cake for a special occasion, Zarah is committed to making sure every customer is satisfied.