It’s time to get your hands dirty. This tutorial will teach you how to pipe frosting into a rainbow swirl for an ice cream cake!
If you want to make rainbow icing, the “rainbow icing hack” is a great way to do it. The recipe is simple: mix one part food coloring with three parts confectioners’ sugar.
How do you blend buttercream colors?
A: You can use the following process to blend colors.
1. Add a small amount of white to your color and mix well.
2. Add a small amount of color you want to add in, and mix well.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you reach the desired shade of color.
The “how to make swirl icing without a piping bag” is a tutorial on how to pipe rainbow frosting.
Watch This Video:
- how to make rainbow icing without a piping bag
- multi colored frosting on cake
- how to do rainbow icing on a cake
- rainbow buttercream icing cake
- how to swirl three colors of icing