The key to getting powdered sugar off fondant is using a wet q-tip and water.
The “how to get powdered sugar off fondant without vodka” is a question that has been asked by many. The answer is simple, you can use water.
“How to make icing glossy” is a question that I receive often. There are many ways to get powdered sugar off fondant. One way is by using a wet towel. Another way is by using a dry towel. The most common way is by using a soft cloth, like a baby wipe or tissue paper. Reference: how to make icing glossy.
Watch This Video:
- how to make icing look like glass
- stop icing sticking when rolling
- how to get white icing sugar off black fondant
- how to make fondant shiny
- how to roll out coloured fondant icing