Share on Facebook
The Best 5 Puppy Frosting Recipes that Needs No Refrigeration
If you are a pet lover like me you may have thrown your dog a birthday party at some point. There is a big problem with this because, of course, dogs cannot eat a cake like the ones we make for ourselves. Sugar, in general, is not good for them, and we definitely want them to be able to safely enjoy whatever we make them with love. Today we have a few options of a dog frosting recipe that needs no refrigeration for you! It is easy to make and your pet will absolutely love it – and will look so cute eating it!
Servings: 1 cup
- 2 peeled and cubed potatoes
- ½ cup of low fat or 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of dried parsley
Boil the potatoes until very soft. Drain them and mash them until smooth.
Mix everything else in and combine.
Use to decorate. If it is too thick, you can add more milk.
- Always remember that if the consistency you have is not what you want or need, you can change it by adding some cornstarch to thicken or some canola oil to thin. Do this carefully and slowly, as it is very easy to go overboard and then you will be forced to overcorrect.
- What is your dog’s favorite flavor? I once had a dog that loved apples! For him, I would make these recipes adding a bit of no sugar applesauce. Be creative so that your pet’s birthday (or special occasion you are celebrating) is amazing!